Register to ride in the Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo to be entered in a drawing to win a 7 day / 6 night bicycle tour on the stunning island of Mallorca, Spain during the Spring of 2018, including all lodging, meals (except as noted), and guide. Accommodations are double occupancy. This prize does NOT include airfare, shipment of your bicycle or rental of a bicycle, all of which are the exclusive responsibility of the winner.
Destination Cycling welcomes you to a special training week in Mallorca, Spain. Join us for 7 days and 6 nights cycling the fabulous roads of Mallorca Spain. Come ride with us on the island that is known all over Europe for early season cycling. Over 250,000 cyclists of all levels and riding desires visit this Island each year. Mallorca has built an infrastructure that caters directly to all levels and all types of cyclists. From the flats (if needed), to the rollers (sure why not), to traditional European switchback climbs (oh yes, that is why you came), Mallorca has it all and is one of the best areas to start your season.
We will be staying at a beautiful Spa Resort located on the northeastern side of the island and gateway for easy access on our daily rides. Your trip package includes all breakfasts and dinners at this Wellness and Spa style hotel. The spa will be open for us to use and they will offer a discount on any type of treatment you wish to take while there. The weather has historically been mild with temps from 60’s to low 70’s and we hope “Mother Nature” will shine on us while we are there.
Your trip will include breakfast and dinner at the hotels fabulous buffet and will include wine, beer, and water during dinner. We will also include one dinner off site at our favorite local restaurant. As always, we have one special transfer to Port Andratx to ride back to Port Alcudia this is a riders favorite year after year. And last but not least your transfers to and from the airport are also included making this a spectacular value that can’t be matched by anyone.
Prize must be redeemed for use during the 2018 season only, from among the Mallorca tour dates offered in 2018, and winner must agree to Destination Cycling’s standard terms and conditions for their bicycle tours, and must comply with all rules and regulations of their tour service. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other value, cannot be refunded for any reason, and can only be used by the winner – the prize is not transferrable to another person. If winner is unable or unwilling to participate in the tour, there is no recourse or refund for any reason, including but not limited to weather, transportation delays or medical illness.
Winner must comply with all travel requirements, including, but not limited to, presenting necessary identification at time of travel. Any costs incurred due to changes in original itinerary are winner’s responsibility. Winner agrees not to sell, resell, auction, barter, assign, exchange, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any received prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: This offer is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or DC who are age 18 or older at time of entry. Void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited. One entry per person, although multiple entries per household are permitted. All participants registered for the 2017 Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo will automatically be entered for this offer, provided each participant is eligible. Registration in the Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo prior to the end of the offer period is a requirement.
Employees, officers and directors of Destination Cycling, Bookwalter Binge and Velo Girl Rides, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this offer such as vendors and contractors, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. The Bookwalter Binge reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or entrants at any time during the offer.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts on or about 12:01 Eastern Time on June 6, 2017 and ends on or about 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time on Sunday, June 11, 2017.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, register to participate in the 2017 Bookwalter Binge Gran Fondo at http://BookwalterBinge.com.
The Bookwalter Binge assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/NOTIFICATION: The Bookwalter Binge will conduct a random drawing on or about June 8, 2017, from all eligible entries received, to select the winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be contacted by email or telephone approximately 1 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until The Bookwalter Binge has verified your eligibility and compliance with these rules. Potential prize winners and, if applicable, their guests may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of notification or attempted notification. We will make one attempt to notify potential winner, who will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond. If (a) we are unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to respond to a notification attempt within forty-eight (48) hours; (c) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected in the sole discretion of the Bookwalter Binge.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): $1,750
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of The Bookwalter Binge, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.